Mind Set of Muhammad Ali
Muhammad Ali Quotes
I’m going to show you how great I am.
• I’m so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.
• A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
• He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
• The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses – behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.
• It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.
• Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
• It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
• I never thought of losing, but now that it’ s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That’s my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life.
• Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you.
• Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
• I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.